1. All purchases are to be paid in full on day of sale & prior to removal from premises.
2. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the dispute or resell the item.
3. All items are sold "as is where is" The auctioneer assumes no liability for any guarantee made by the seller.
4. The auctioneer is not liable for any injury, damage, or loss incurred in connection with the sale.
5. Purchaser assumes responsibility for items when "sold" or upon delivery to purchaser.
6. Statements made on day of auction take precedence over previously written material.
7. Transportation is the responsibility of the Buyer.
8. There is a 4% Buyers Premium added to all winning internet bids.
INTERNET BIDDERS PLEASE NOTE! When you register to bid, Horse Auctions USA will place a $500 preauthorization on the credit or debit card that you register with. This is NOT a charge, just a preauthorization. Your mobile banking may send a notification that appears as a charge - AGAIN, it is just a preauthorization. The $500 will show as "pending" and then never complete but rather, will just vanish as if it was never there. Once the sale is complete, this preauthorization is released for all non-winning bidders. Winning bidders will have the preauthorization lifted once final settlement is made with the auction company. If for any reason you as a winning bidder fail to make final payment to the auction company before the open of business on Monday, you understand that Horse Auctions USA will finalize the $500 preauthorization and remit it to the auction company to be applied to your bill. Further, you understand that Horse Auctions USA will charge your registered card for the full amount due to the auction company for your winning bids. BID RESPONSIBLY and remember, your bid is a legally binding contract! You are responsible for your winning bids.